Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, March 31, 2008

Bella's Special Day....


Well I will make this short....Bella isnt having a good start at her "special day" She is sick. Bad night here that is for sure! Fever around 102 and bad wheezing and coughing....so BACK to the Dr's we go....I will post more tonight.....


For now, here is a super sweet picture of my "baby"

10 nice people had this to say:

amyl4 said...

What a little doll:)
I hope Bella feels better soon!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hope she is feeling better. Poor little princess. She was and still is just too precious.

Unknown said...

Hi Rita ~ Lynne sent me your blog site. I'm so glad that Ian is in Gabby & Giovanna's class this year and that I've gotten the opportunity to be around your girls. They are such dolls!

Mike said...

Cute vid and pics of the girls.

Hope bella feels better.
Love you mom and dad!

junglemama said...

I hope Bella feels better soon.

Lean & Green Mama said...

Hope Isabella feels better soon and that in spite of the illness you all had a special day remembering when Bella came into your lives!

I'm going to add your blog to my blog roll on my blog - let me know if you'd rather I didn't.

Thanks!

Holly

PS - wish we could bust out the sprinklers here...but we got ANOTHER 6 inches of snow last night...this has got to be the last one this year...

Arizona mom to eight said...

Ah, she is adorable in that picture! I hope she feels better soon.

Kris
RR

Emily said...

I hope Bella is feeling better soon! I love seeing your beautiful girls, your family is amazing and it is such a joy to see.

Milk Mama said...

You have a beautiful family. My favorite photos were of all four girls playing together! What a blessing! Wow! :D

ugagirl30 said...

She looks like such a little doll!! All the girls are so beautiful!! I now have a blog on here. I'll send you the link. ~ Heather B.