Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have two Britax carseats for sale:

First one is the
Britax Decathalon Tiffany style. Retails for 249.99 I am asking 125. Firm.
This carseat is for 0-65 pounds in a 5 pt harness.

The second one is a Britax Marathon and also for 0-65 pounds. The style/color is Brooke I think. It retails for 279.99 I am also asking 125 firm.

Both of these carseats are in perfect condition. The only reason we are getting rid of them is because we have FOUR carseats in our Surburban and need thinner ones..They are both pink in color with a floral type design. The girls love them. you can google the seats and see first hand the information on them and the colors. I just took apart the covers and washed them so they are fresh and ready to go for the next person. We have owned these for maybe a year. We are the only owner and they have never been in a wreck or had any tee tee accidents in them. LOL

IF you dont personally need these can you please pass the word around, as i would really like to see them go soon. Our new ones come in today and I dont want these sitting around too long. This is a awesome deal!

1 nice people had this to say:

CJ Field said...

Those are nice seats! I don't have a need for them, but I will email a few of my friends!