Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Josh & Bernadette's Ceremony Highlight from AndyCam Productions on Vimeo.

REMEMBER TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC ON MY BLOG..AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE RIGHT COLUMN.

To start the month out on a perfect note....you have got to watch this video. This young couple, both with Down Syndrome...just got married. This is just the sweetest story!!!


May God richly bless them in their forever life together.



2 nice people had this to say:

ashleypmo said...

ohmygosh---what a beautiful video! When my son Mason (who has Down syndrome & is 4 now) was first born, I was talking to the mother of a young woman with Down syndrome who was adamantly opposed to the idea of her daughter ever marrying. She felt---which I guess I can understand in a way---that it would be like allowing a 12 year old to marry.

But to deny a person---an adult with the same rights as any other adult---the right to spend the rest of their life with someone they're head over heels in love with, well I just can't imagine that.

Thank you so much for sharing! This was beautiful, and I hope my little Mason finds someone someday that makes his face light up like Josh's did when he stood at the altar with his beautiful bride.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Ok, bawling like a baby here....... I look forward to finishing our adoption once my husband heals from his surgery.