Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Today is Lyndsey and Michaels 21 birthday! wow time flies. I remember the week building up to their birth...wow what a week! I was so eager to finally meet these little babies who had made my little body GROW way more than I ever thought it could.....


they were the most precious gift that the Lord gave me.....well besides my loving husband (up to that point).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDSEY AND MICHAEL. WE hate that we cant all be together today but know each of you have had a good day. I pray that the Lord will continue to put good, loving, christian people in your path. I pray that you both will continue to fall on your knees in front of Him seeking guidance and direction. I love you to the moon and back! Your birth changed my life forever and I am so happy that you were born! I love you so much! I am so proud of the young man and woman you both have become!


0 nice people had this to say: