Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLA FAITH


Well today we celebrate the birth of our youngest princess...Isabella Faith. She is now the BIG 3 yrs old!!! I remember this time 3 yrs ago we were having our family Christmas at my mom and Dad's house in FL, and we had no clue what present our God was about to give us!!!! We are so proud of her birth mother for giving us the joy to be her forever family. She has truely blessed us and made us a family.....


As I sit here and think back over the last 3 yrs of our family, I am at awe of God's presence. HE is such a awesome God. I never thought I would be the mother to, at that time 4 kiddos....and now..........Im a momma to 6!!! Isnt He oh so good!!


So I hope you can all say a little prayer for Bella's birth family as they are in Trinidad and hopefully thinking of this beautiful angel....and happy for her new life. I speak to her about every 6 months and she is so happy she made the right choice and gave Bella the gift of life and a forever family....so here is to you GIRLIE (this is her nickname)........THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!


1 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Bella Boo