Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Boy did the temperature DROP here in the south.

Well today was a good but COLD day. The girls got up and were READY for preschool. I had no idea the rain was coming in and it would be oh so cold by mid morning. Michael left this morning after a nice but too short visit. I am so glad he gets to come home to visit.

Well with this weather change, all the girls have running noses and a small cough. I hope it doesnt worsen.

Please pray for me....Sunday night my blood pressure i guess got WAY too high and i had a bad episode. Not a black out but signs of a heart attack. William asked me if i wanted to go to the ER but i said no, because i thought after awhile i would feel better. It took me a good long time to get back to almost normal, but Monday Am i woke up still really light headed and not myself....so off to the DR i went. Im so glad Michael was here to drive me around. They changed my med's and have to go back and do some blood work....please pray that I will remember each day to take my medicine and take care of myself. I started crying in the Dr's because it hit me.......how in the world will William make it without me? What will all my kids do with no mom? So as much time and energy i put into my kiddos and family.....I must help myself as well....but im terrible at that. so I ask all my prayer warriors out there...please remember me in your prayers.

Well my time to get a new cell phone has come....bye bye nextel and hello to At&t. So if you have a At&t cell or home phone its free for me to call you. william and Michael are now the proud owners of Iphones....... All our phone numbers are the same....but William did get another number as well.

Have a blessed day.

3 nice people had this to say:

Tammy and Parker said...

I'd be happy to add you to our prayer list!

And here today? SEVEN degrees. Yikes! lol!


Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com

Tammy and Parker said...

I'd be happy to add you to our prayer list!

And here today? SEVEN degrees. Yikes! lol!


Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com

amyl4 said...

Of course I will be praying for you Rita. I hope you are feeling better.:)
Amy