Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, February 28, 2008

look what 4 little ones can do!!!

This is our shred pile. I had them in a walmart bag to do and this is what happens when 4 little girls get ahold of a bag...............it was all over the whole floor.......boy did they have fun!!! It was a nightmare though to get them to pick it all up once the FUN was over...

1 nice people had this to say:

Wendy said...

If I didn't know better I would say that this looks like the handy work of my very own little tornados!!! But I guess they are innocent this once being that we are several hundred miles away!!

The girls are so adorable!

Wendy
www.saundersgang.blogspot.com