Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, February 28, 2008

WALL OF CHORES


Ok so we now offically have this up on the wall....its been on a chair for some time now but this will make it ALOT easier...


Well I have had to be creative with Gabby and Isabella's chart...i only have 2 of the responsibility charts. Anyway, they are getting a kick out of it and when i say "Well we must do our chores so we can get a magnetic...."they get excited.....AND THEN the DREADED....."If you dont obey Mommy and do our fun chores, we cant have fun picking out our magnetic" It seems to work for now....Wish me luck!!!


Anyone out there have one or two Melissa and Doug responsibility charts with magnetics they want to pass along to my CLAN?

3 nice people had this to say:

Shelley said...

I love these! I need to get one for my girls!

liesel said...

Looks like you are making some good progress!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.