Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gabby and her MRI


I just got home from the hospital with Gabby and she did great. I will upload a picture in a bit. I was able to snap one as they were puttting her to sleep and then they showed me to the waiting room. They were really nice up there, and all came to get me when she went to recovery. She wasnt a happy camper when she woke up but within a few minutes of Mommy holding her she was ready to go. I have the films on CD and will take them to the neurosurgeon next week with me. I ask that you all stand in prayer with me that the cyst on her brain will have NOT grown ANY and that there are NO CHANGES at all with the MRI.

Thanks so much!

3 nice people had this to say:

junglemama said...

Great news!

Lori & Family said...

We are waiting on the pictures.

Tammy and Parker said...

I'm so glad everything went so well!