Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, May 26, 2008

Play list.....

Ok, I created a playlist the other day and put the code on my blog...well it should start playing when you open my blog and it doesnt. Does anyone have a clue to why?? I would love to figure it out! My list is down on the right below the archives section. All you see is a blank white section. If you put your mouse there it says click to activate and then nothing happens...HMMM

2 nice people had this to say:

Kevin and Tammy said...

I don't know why your playlist isn't showing up. Mine was real easy and began immediately. Maybe try reloading the playlist component again. Maybe it just didn't load correctly the first time.

Kevin and Tammy said...

I think the playlist site is down. My playlist is not working either. I checked another site and their playlist is not working either. It is the playlist site not you. Just give it some time.