Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, May 30, 2008

Singing Time....what a AWESOME product!


IF you want to see what this awesome product is go to http://www.signingtime.com/ and click on the store. They have so many NEW ones out now.....The DVD's sell for 21.99 on the site and i sell them for 19.99 plus shipping.


This is the most awesome product we have found to help teach us ALL sign language. This is for EVERYONE, NOT just someone with a disABILITY! check it out. I will order NO LATER than Tues...so email me Right away for your total. I take NON CREDIT OR DEBIT paypal, money order, check and cash.

2 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita,
I have not checked your blog in awhile. I really like the new look. You will have to check out my new blog: gigisgrandbabies.blogspot.com

I am having such fun setting it up. It is all very addicting! ha! Take care. We will miss the girls at day school next year.
~Lynne Griffies

Mi Musings said...

Im so thrilled to see you have discovered Signing Times. We have been a fan for several years.

I wish they would come to Walmart and go down in price... maybe one day.

We love em.

I hope the move goes smoothly.
Milissa