Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Throat......

is killing me!!! I dont know if this is brought on by stress or what....but I do believe i have strep again....LOL of Susan!!! See, when we went on vacation back in April I also had strep , and this is the same feeling I had then..ITS KILLING ME! Im trying to eat popsicles, but after the cool wears off its back to the stinging throat....

If Im not feeling bettter in the morning...off to the Drs Im going!!!!!

Any tips on how to sooth a major sore throat????? I dont drink tea of any kind, so warm tea is OUT of the question.

3 nice people had this to say:

carol said...

Rita,
Try gargling with warm salt water over and over.Also if you keep a piece of hard candy in your mouth it helps a sore throat. Question did you throw away your tooth brush from last time you had strep. If not you could be giving it back to yourself through the germs on your tooth brush.
carol n (rr)

Anonymous said...

I hate tea but when I used to get strep a few times a year I would drink hot water with lemon juice and some sugar it's really soothing.

amyl4 said...

Praiying that you will feel better soon!
Amy