Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, June 23, 2008

YUCK!!! Strep it is!

I still feel so bad, but this too shall pass. It was nice to go to the Dr with just myself and not 4 little ones. The babysitter came over again tody for 4 hours for me to go...and then had to sit in line for over an hour for a new military ID card...oh what fun!

Get home and guess what??????????? Our air conditioner has gone out....the compressor is gone.....they cant come until tomorrow and we are about to die here!!! Talk about hot, sticky and humid!!! Oh looks like tonight is gonna be fun!

6 nice people had this to say:

carol said...

Rita,
Hope you get to feeling better. I hope this is your last round of strep. hopefully the antibotics will kick in fast. Strep and no air not a good combination.
get better soon.
carol n

Lynne Griffies said...

Oh Rita! I am so sorry about your strep throat, your air conditioner, and you not getting the house! Bummer, bummer, bummer. Hope you are feeling better real soon.

Mike said...

Tough it up women, I might see yall this weekend.

Unknown said...

Rita, have they talked about taking your tonsils out yet? That sometimes helps people with strep a lot. I bet dad's house at the beach is looking real good for a vacation at this point!!! Hope you feel better soon...you are welcome to hang out at my house...

Julie said...

Oh I feel your pain!!! I've got Strep now too. No idea where it came from, and it's NOT FUN!

Hope your feeling better soon!

junglemama said...

Hope you feel better soon.