Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Saturday

William has drill this weekend, so it was just all girls! My friend Leigh took the weekend off drill and she come over. We loaded up the girls and headed to Montgomery. Our first stop was the Kudzu quilt shop for some fabric, the on to Hobby Lobby and then finally lunch. The girls did so well, but it is just oh so hard to keep our hands to our side when you see all the fun, pretty things when it comes to sewing.....

Leigh brought me a pattern for a super cute outfit for the girls, and I started sewing. ...THANKS LEIGH! I love the way it turned out and will post pictures later today....I stilll need to add elastic...

It is time to start focusing on school to start in less than a month. Wow, the summer is going quickly, and we really havent done much at all. This next weekend, we may head to FL....but no definite plans yet!

Hope your Saturday and Sunday is full of happiness to you all!

1 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

come visit me this weekend.