Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, July 21, 2008

We are looking for .........


Mellissa & Doug play food set.... If you have one you are no longer needing...or know where we can get one please let me know. I seen them a few years back at AC Moore but didnt get them. Bella was in the throwing stage and didnt want someone to loose eye sight...but now they would love this. They play with their kitchen and playset all the time.....


let me know....I will gladly pay for it and have you ship it within reason.

4 nice people had this to say:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

i think they have some of those (new) at a resale shop in our area. if you'd like me to check out the prices i will, i'd be happy to send it to you.

Arizona mom to eight said...

We have a few stores here that sell Melissa and Doug (I adore their toys) I will see if Dh and I can look at a few places for you, did you check on Target.com?

Anonymous said...

have you checked Ebay?

I will keep an eye open!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I get all my Melissa and Doug's on Amazon. I think they have new/used sets too. My little girl likes Pizza party and Birthday cake the best. The Sushi set was nice but had small parts and as we don't eat sushi she didn't understand it.