Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, July 20, 2008

WELL.......

Today's open house was OK... had 3 couples come through....all really liked it, but who knows what will turn out....i have resigned myself to the fact, that if we dont get a good offer, we will just stay here for another year, enjoy the
LOW monthly payment, pay off my suburban... and then look for a new house...

BUT...thats not to say, i will be packed and ready to go if we get an offer!


William woke up this morning, and surprised me with a laptop computer. He is getting rid of the desktop so he bought me a laptop. I didnt know anything about it...what a nice surprise! He wants me to be able to take it around the house so i can be with the girls instead of upstairs in the computer room...so now, i can be anywhere!!!


Hope everyone had a good Sunday!!

4 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Wow! and Yay!! I love my laptop!!

Stacy

Amanda Jones said...

Oh how wonderful! That is great!

Amanda Jones said...

Oh how wonderful! That is great!

junglemama said...

Hope you get a great offer. :)