My friend gave me my first online award.... Isnt that just so sweet of her... Thanks Heather! Here is her blog, go check her out....http://www.thebowenchaos.blogspot.com/
There are a few rules in order for you to play....
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
This is gonna be fun! Here we go for my award winning friends .....my Nominee's are in no particular order::
1.Leigh at http://www.grahamshenanigans.blogspot.com/
She is such a sweet person and a wonderful friend. She is the only one that has kept my girls and is thrilled to do so. She has sewn for them and I am forever grateful to her for her friendship.
2. Shelley at http://chroniclesofhousehold6.blogspot.com/
She has been such good online friend. We finally got to meet in person back in March and have remained phone and email buddies every since. She and her husband have also adopted 2 boys with DS
3. Charissa at http://www.urbansworld.blogspot.com/
She too is one of my reece's Rainbow friends. Her family has also adopted precious Ava from Ukraine and also happens to have the extra special something called DS.
4. Stacy at http://thekotilakidsnews.blogspot.com/
Im so sad to say we have just began to become friends and now she is moving! Stacy, wish we could have really gotten to know one another a few years ago.
5. Meredith at http://cornishadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/
what a inspiration she is to many......including me! Her and her husband Mike brought home 2 angels from Ukriane in the early spring. Remember me asking for prayer for the Cornish family...this is them!
6. Stephanie at http://thegreenlife05.blogspot.com/
We go to church together, and she just had a preciouis little baby boy!
7.Kris from http://ukiestoniamomto8.blogspot.com/
Kris and her husband have also recently adopted girls with DS...one from Ukriane and one from Estonia.