Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh my what a day!!


Giovanna and Gabby finally got to do something they have dream of for a long time......

ride the school bus! I cant believe I let her do this....but they were both ever so excited!! I had tears in my eyes...After the bus left, I loaded up Lily and Bella and headed to G & G's school. I wanted to be there when they got of the bus, but i just missed them. I walked to their class room and they both were excited. I asked if they wanted to ride the big bus home and they both yelled....YES! So there ya go....they rode the bus home as well and I met them at the end of the driveway once again camera in hand.


I will post pics later tonight. It really was a help with them riding the bus... I didnt have to fight the traffic. Bella started back all her early intervention services today...she did great!



Rita

Trying to be patient for someone to buy my home!

4 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGG, you let them ride the BUS???

why didn't you call and tell me!

omg, i would have been freaking out!

glad to hear they did good!

such big girls, they are!

-LA

Anonymous said...

What big girls!!! I can't wait to see pix.

Mike said...

sounds like they had a blast!

Arizona mom to eight said...

The bus scares me too, I am so glad they loved it, how fun! So it must be pretty quiet there during the day now? ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
I cried when everyone of mine entered kinder, I knew it was the beginning of a long goodbye. (as they moved into independence and their own hopes and dreams)

Kris