Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, August 11, 2008

School has offically begun...,

Lily and Isabella are now in school....Lily is an offical Kindergartener...she loved it!! She wasnt nervous at all today going off to a school she had yet to attend....Im so proud of her! In her 13.5 mths since she has been home in the USA she is totally fluent in english, non stop talking may i say, matured so much, rarely talks of her days at the orphanage and a big helper....oh and smart as a whip!!! I know the Lord is going to use her in a mighty way in her life...I feel so honored to be the mom to these 6 AWESOME kids. To see the 4 younger ones come so far, it just brings tears to my eyes, a skip in my heart and a HUGE smile on my face,....

Thank you Jesus, for helping William and I hear your calling to step out in TOTAL faith and adopt these beautiful girls. I know we are doing this for you and to see our girls grow, change, develop, mature, and learn of your love is just priceless!!!

Giovanna and Gabby will start school on Wednesday!

4 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

I was gonna ask how it went. How did Bella do? No crying? I knew Lily would just flourish in school. She is such a smart girl. How nervous are you gonna be on Wednesday??? I am probably gonna be just as bad!! Call me and let me know how it goes!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad it's going well for Bella & Lily. I can't wait to hear how Gabby and Giovanna do.

I miss seeing them at the day school. I took April's place in the 2s, so I'm up there every day now with my boys.

Emma said...

Yay Bella & Lily! Congrats on starting school!

Lynne Griffies said...

I,too, am so glad that things went well for Lily and Bella at school. I am sure things will go well for Gabby and Giovanna on Wednesday. I was telling Debbie Cammack on Friday that it just did not seem right that Bella was not in her classroom. I help in there a lot and miss seeing her. Also, I hope you sell your house soon. That is exciting about the new BIG house! Check out my blog. We are adding on to our house and I am posting pics of the on-going process. Take care.