Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, August 8, 2008

Well its Friday .....

Today is the last day all 4 of the girls will be at home. Lily and Isabella start school on Monday. We are gonna celebrate by going to their favorite Play place today....House of Java. Its always fun for them. Tomorrow we have open house for Lily and Bella and Lily will finally get to meet Mrs. Jenny her teacher.....she has asked about this non stop for about a week. Gabriella and Giovanna will do a staggered start for kindergarten and will start on Wednesday and then everyone will come on Thursday. They are also excited.....new friends, new school and new teachers! Mommy and Daddy on the other hand are scared to death!!!! I am just so worried to trusting my girls to people I know nothing about! WE don't have experience with public school, so this is nerve wracking none the less! I do like their teachers, so this does give me comfort!



On the house front......we are so praying for a quick sale since we have lowered the price of our home. It is official...we have a offer in on the big house in Prattville, so depending on what the home inspection reveals, the sale of our home, we may just be moving within the next few months........I am worried about all that as well....I hate packing, moving, painting the new house, unpacking and getting settled in....its just so stressful for me to even think about......BUT it will be so worth it when totally finished... We will finally have 3600 sq ft to spread out in...and best thing of all....I GET TO HAVE MY OWN SEWING AND SCRAPBOOK ROOM!!!!


Well I need to finishing cleaning, we are showing the house this afternoon....wish us luck!!!

1 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

I hate we missed yall at House of Java. We had a nice long visit with my new friend. Maybe we can try again soon.

Thanks for checking on me this weekend. I appreciate it.