Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, August 4, 2008

Well this morning I loaded up all the girls and we headed out to Coosada Elem. where Gabriella and Giovanna will be attending. They liked the room and liked seeing toys and of course the crayons. I got to talk to each teacher and one of the Aides. I so hope that this works out for them. I know they are eager to start next week.

We will have their open house tomorrow night and Lily and Bella have their open house on Saturday afternoon. Starting next Monday my house will be alot quieter...I dont know if thats good or bad......I will miss them thats for sure!!!!

I have several pictures to upload when William gets home, so be on the lookout.

0 nice people had this to say: