Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I had a date with my dear sweetheart!

Well, several of you know my husband was gone all week long!! I hate it when he's gone!!! My mom come up for a few days, and that was a nice thing, as she has never come and stayed with us.

He returned home Friday when the girls got off the bus...they were all so very happy to see their Daddy!!!! We put them to bed at 7 and the babysitter arrived and we headed out to see Bill Engvall with our friends April and Wade. It was hilarious!!! I had only seen his show a few times on TV and died laughing the whole time, so when we got the chance to see him in person we went.....

Here is for your laughing entertainment....see video!





It was a nice night full of laughs for William and I. He was gone all week and then has to come home and work all weekend...no fun!!!

I have been busy moving my sewing room, so i will post a picture when it is complete.

3 nice people had this to say:

Rhonda said...

Congrats on your evening out! Sounds fun, and Bill is hillarious!

Rhonda said...

Hey Rita, we are about 60 miles from Murfreesboro. Are you cominng this way?

Lynne Griffies said...

Thanks for posting that video. It really made me laugh---and I needed that!
I really enjoyed the video of Giovanna saying the pledge,too. That was too cute.