Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, September 1, 2008

Project for kindergarten....




William and I had a project due for G&G for school.....and we had so much fun doing it. We got the note the night before it was due and read it at 9pm....so we had a late night...... Here is the "parent"homework.....we just went a little overboard with it.....but it was o much FUN!!!
Their faces were to be made from paper plates and you could add yarn and things to add personality.....well william said we needed to blow a picture up and have their real face....so we did....i added ribbon, buttons and a bow to their hair.....they turned out so darn cute!!!
The following week Lily was student of the week, so I also made one for her with all her favorties on it as well.....I have to get the picture of her though....I will add it soon. Now I can see I need to make one for Isabella.....I will have them laminated and hang them on their wall in the room.

6 nice people had this to say:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh.....these are so cute!!!! And they will look so cute in their room! Make sure to take a picture when you get them all done.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OMG! I LOVE these!!!! What a FABULOUS idea!!! :)

Amanda Jones said...

Great idea! I just love these. SO CUTE!

Wendy said...

This project is toooooo cute!!

I wanna do one of my girls!!

lorihays said...

These are the cutest things I have ever seen! You are SO creative!! I teach Kindergarten and have never had anyone do something so creative in all my years of teaching!!! I'm saving this idea!!!
Lori
Mom to 7 great kids, soon to be 9

lorihays said...

These are the cutest things I have ever seen! You are SO creative!! I teach Kindergarten and have never had anyone do something so creative in all my years of teaching!!! I'm saving this idea!!!
Lori
Mom to 7 great kids, soon to be 9