Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Be a blessing...

Revelations 3:8


When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing...

God is really teaching me the true meaning of totally trusting in HIM ...there are some things I am dealing with on a personal note and I really could use some good ol Prayer! So, my moto is totally.....TRUST HIM AND LEARN TO FLY! This is exactly what I am doing right now..,,just trusting in the only one who knows whats best for me....my LORD!




1 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

And in the meantime you are a huge blessing to others! Thanks for the post; it was just what I needed to hear.