Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Got alot done today...

This morning was Angel Food pick up... I headed out and ended up having to wait as the truck was late getting to our site. William kept all the girls so that was nice! When I got home and unloaded everything, I made lunch and then Will took all 4 girls outside and set up their moonwalk. they played outside all afternoon while I went through all their clothes and weeded them out!!! Man, can you say we have alot of good clothes to bless someone else with??

Once the girls come in we gave them all showers and sat down for supper! Finished supper, got them all in the bed and baked a large brownie for william to have some guy friends over to watch UFC! They love watching this! I sat down with them for a while.....now here i am!

The Alabama game was a good one!!! ROLL TIDE!!!

Well not much more to say, Im tired and need to hit the sack!

3 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good day. Sorry we didn't get to catch up and go to the Pumpkin Patch. I was very disappointed. Guess everyone was at the Holiday Market in Montgomery. Maybe we should have made plans to go there!! Anyway, glad you got a lot done. I probably should have stayed home and got some stuff done too!

Anonymous said...

Chomp chomp!!!!!!!


-LA

junglemama said...

I wish we had Angel Food netowrk around but there is none near us. :(