Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fireproofing!!

I just wanted to share this link to the movie Fireproofing and the stories that have been shared....to see them go HERE.

This was a incredible movie to go see with my dear sweetheart! Watching it, I remembered all to well, the feelings we had about 8.5 yrs ago....THANK GOD FOR HIS INTERVENTION AND THE LOVE OF MY HUSBAND....THANKS BABY.... FOR STICKING IT OUT WITH ME!!!!! I LOVE YOU WILLIAM MORE THAN WORDS CAN EVEN EXPRESS......

I am so happy to see so many people sharing their stories of how this movie has impacted their life....their families...their relationship with their spouse....What a awesome time.... its funny, overwhelming at times, and very emotional.....WELL worth the 2 hours it takes to watch it....it will change your way you view your spouse and make you realize that your marriage IS WORTH fighting for................Im so glad it was made.....I pray it saves many marriages!


This movie is a must for all ages, teens through older adults. It shows a true example of what today's couples face, and how to overcome the obstacles...............ITS A MUST SEE! Can you tell I loved this movie!!!

Lyndsey and Michael, I would love for you both to go see it!! You will like it!

1 nice people had this to say:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Thanks You! I took Chris to see this movie within a few hours after reading your blog. It was a LIFE CHANGING movie! Chris went out after watching the movie and bought the love dare book. It has changed us, I plan on blogging more about that tomorrow. I just wanted to say thank you for posting about it, had I not read your post I wouldn't have gone when we did.......it was a God send!!