Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, October 17, 2008

Lily and Isabella




Yesterday Lily and Bella didnt have school (thats a norm since they only go MWF) and I headed off to Montgomery. Lily turned 5 in Sept, but with so much going on I was never able to get her to have a birthday picture taken so that's where we headed first!! Bella did so well while she was in the stroller watching Lily that she decided she needed a picture too!!! Lily made it look so much fun! So out she came and away they started snapping.....they turned out so good of both girls, BUT I had made up my mind, that since Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures are all within the next YIKES 8 weeks I wasnt gonna buy them all....so I think I did great. I only bought ONE pose of each girl!!!!

Happy Birthday my sweet Lily! Im so glad you are forever my daughter!

After we got our photos back we called Daddy and met him for lunch... YUM YUM! Then the girls and I headed to Hobby Lobby and Hancock Fabrics...2 of my favorite stores! We made it home just as the bus was coming in with Gabby and Giovanna....talk about cutting it close!

Overall, we had a great day, just Mommy and the girls!!!

3 nice people had this to say:

Amanda Jones said...

Great pictures! Your girls are beautiful! Only one pose each ... you really DID do great! :)

Amanda

Unknown said...

Oh rita, how cute! can I steal the one of Bella in the zebra dress? do you mind if i put it on my site? They both look adorable!!

Unknown said...

What great pictures! I love Bella's dress!