Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tonight

Tonight my sweetheart and I will go to dinner. I had signed up to do a mystery shop at the TEXAS Roadhouse Bar and Grill...its new here to Montgomery...so this should be fun!!! A FREE dinner at a nice place with just my baby and I!!!

My girlfriend is gonna come over when we put the girls to bed and off we will go. My girls are so good about going to bed right at 7pm.....Im ever so glad we got them on a consistant schedule...their little bodies need it! We wake up and start getting ready for the day at 6am (well that is IF Bella doesnt decide that 5am sounds better!! And believe you me that is about 6% of the time!)

So I wont be back on tonight...have a great one!!!

1 nice people had this to say:

Allison said...

Aww, have a great time!