Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, November 24, 2008

THIS POST IS FOR ONE OF OUR BLOG VISITORS WHOM LEFT US A COMMENT....WE WE WOULD LOVE TO VISIT YOUR BLOG NADIA...

Nadia from Canada i would love to be invited to view your blog....I dint know your holiday's were OFF from ours in the USA.... We also have HUGE sales the day after Christmas here...



Rita
rlba272@hotmail.com

2 nice people had this to say:

Nadia said...

I actually don't even blog LOL. I've tried and tried...but I just have nothing to say..so there is a blog, but nothing there :( it's about my 6th try at it haha. there's no hope for me!!

I found you off the adoption exchange yahoo group. my mom adopted my brother(who's almost 5) and my sister (who's 5 and 3/4) from Haiti.

Nadia said...

ok ok, I invited you and I put up a picture post..I'll try!