Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Shirts



Here are the Turkey shirts Im working on....I have had several orders lately and just finished them yesterday. Now Im working on my 4 little ones tops....BUT GOOD news for you all....You still have time to place an order for your little ones for the big day.

The color scheme will vary, you just tell me what you like and I will do my best...I make them for girls and boys. the color of the shirt and style of shirt will vary depending on what I can find available. BUT it will all match the color scheme of the turkey. I can make these in just about any size.
You can have your choice of feather designs, either the way shown or with the feathers in a more squared off design. If you need a picture let me know. Several folks order that style for the boys.

Cost is only 22.00 plus your choice of shipping. If you order 3 or more the price goes to 20.50 ea. I take NON credit or debit paypal, cash or checks....GET your order in soon!!!

Leave a comment or email me at rlba272@hotmail.com

I will need to have your order in no later than Friday Nov 14th.....

6 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Very cute!! You did a good job Rita

Susan said...

Super cute!!! Great job Rita!

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

very cute shirts!

Mamapierce said...

I did the tag, finally! Thanks for tagging me! :o)

junglemama said...

What awesome shirts! Cute!