Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am in search of ANYTHING to do with the Fisher Price loving Family dollhouse!!!!

My girls keep asking for the Loving Family Dollhouse (if your reading and dont know what it looks like just google it or go to ebay) and all the things that go with it. I would love to find these pre loved and still in good condition. I have bought new Dora dollhouse things, but they dont seem interested in it anymore (so i dont think i will give it to them at Christmas and would like to replace it with the LF)....SO i would even do a trade, or just buy it outright.....

If you have anything at all that goes with the Fisher price Loving family dollhouse PLEASE email me at rlba272@hotmail.com

I will gladly pay to ship it as well.

So Lyndsey and Michael if you guys want to each buy some of this for the girls for their Christmas you can do that as well. HINT HINT

3 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

Dora seems to be losing her appeal all over. My 5-year-old issued a proclamation this week that she "doesn't like Dora anymore; that's for LITTLE girls" and proceeded to pack up everything in her room that had anything to do with Dora and put it in a box "in case we get a little sister with the adoption." :)

I'll keep my eye out.

ArtworkByRuth said...

sending you some pictures

orange1986 said...

HI! I don't own the loving family dollhouse, but I did see them at Kmart this weekend.Lots of doll people and accessories,so maybe try there?Merry Christmas!