Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


SANTA CLAUSE COME TO OUR HOUSE TONIGHT.....

I will share tomorrow how this all came about...but I wanted to get these pictures up for all to see...



6 nice people had this to say:

Amanda Jones said...

WOW!! That is a lot of stuff! :) The girls look so HAPPY!

Amanda

Susan said...

Santa sure did come! Can I come over and play??? Can't wait to hear the story! Talk to you tomorrow!

Sarah Maples said...

That is just so great. Santa is so awesome!! LOVE your patina necklace Rita ;)

June Berger said...

Rita, how wonderful! That will be a Christmas to remember! Hope they don't expect a private meeting with Santa every year, LOL What a true blessing. It's so wonderful to have people that are so loving and giving of themselves. I'm sure they were just as blessed as your girls were.

carol said...

Rita,
I bet you girls are playing right about now. I love the look on their faces.They will have so many wonderful memories. What a Xmas miracle.
Merry Christmas
carol n

ArtworkByRuth said...

I love the amazement on her face in the last picture! TOOO PRECIOUS! Praise God for such a blessing!