Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sorry its been so long since i have posted but here is the SHORT version and I will post more later...

Isabella started getting sick while we were in FL for my family Christmas on 12/20.... we took her to the Dr and they said she had a ear infection...well she ended up in the ER over the weekend and she had double pneumonia.... NO fun but praise God for good medicine...she is on the mend...

Fast forward to Sunday night, Lily and Giovanna start coughing and running fever...They both woke up Monday (today) running fever and not feeling good so off we go to the urgent care (the base was out of appointments...URG) we went. They did chest xray and the Dr comes back in and says "So you have a child at home with pneumonia? HUH" YES we do....his reply was....well now you have 3 girls with it and probably a 4th. So now all the girls are on a heavy antibotic and are still running a low grade temp....AND to top it off, I am still sick with a upper respitory infection, so mom will be at the Doc's tomorrow.

PLEASE say a prayer for my house, for the sickness to quickly pass.......GIOVANNA, once she gets pneumonia, goes down hill fast....

So our end of 2008 hasnt been that great!!! Hopefully 2009 starts out better!!

I will update pictures soon!

7 nice people had this to say:

Alice said...

Praying for you all, especially Giovanna since she gets sick so easily! I hope you all feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Oh, Rita, I am so sorry and here I am fussing about bratty teenagers!! Hope they are well soon!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Rita I wish I was closer to help you out! Cooper had pneumonia four times before he was a year old and inevitably he gets it at least once a year, Avery then follows. Praying for a speedy recovery for all of you!

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

I'm praying that everyone gets better! I know how tough it is with one that has pnemonia, not four!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh goodness, that sounds awful poor Rita, poor girls. I am praying here for all of you.

Kris

Susan said...

happy new Year BFF! i miss you so much & feel a BFF weekend coming on before i go to CHINA! healing prayers sent to you & the little girlies. kisses & hugs~SSA

ArtworkByRuth said...

Praying you are all on the mend now? Happy New Year! May it be healthier than the last!