Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What a rainy day!!!!

This morning Isabella had her school therapy...it was raining and a very yucky morning!!!! Noone wanted to leave the warmth of the house...Giovanna left in a not so good mood, and William literally had to just about drag her outside to the bus!!! THat is totally NOT like her. After I got both G & G on the bus, I headed up to the shower....I was rushing to get myself together and L & B out of the house by 730am. We made it to the school in just about perfect timing. While Bella had her speech, OT and special instruction therapy this morning, I got our CHRISTmas cards ready to send out...I just know Im forgetting someone out there...

When therapy was complete, L & B and I headed to our private speech therapy where Bella finished off her morning of therapy....I know its alot in one day but she loves it and it makes my life so much easier with getting it all done in one day!!!

I had to run pick up some more makeup at Merle Norman and drop Giovanna's NIKE off at the shoe repair store. Yesterday she come home with her shoe broke. The velcro strap on the NIKE was off. Luckily it stayed attached and I was able to get it to the shoe repair store to get fixed.

I remembered today was the day to pick up some CHRISTmas presents for L & M and when I got there she told me not ready until tomorrow....so back i will go.

Bella kept hollering for P I Z Z A so we stopped at Little Caesar's for a $5 pizza for lunch...both girls were in heavan.

WE headed to the PO to mail our CHRISTmas cards and get the second shipment of Reeces Rainbow Angel Tree ornaments out.....I mailed out over 100 ornaments on this second shipment and will be mailing another 100 or so on Friday.

Now, I have to finish the girls CHRISTmas things for their school parties for Wed and Thursday...and then we are heading to FL to see my family....

Sunday is Miss Bella's 4th Birthday!!!!! WOw how time flies!!

0 nice people had this to say: