Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, January 31, 2009

OK THIS IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO START MY SATURDAY!!! I have not gotten a cute award before so this is a special one.... Thanks so much Elisabeth!!!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

This is a lovely FRIEND award! Here are my 8(why do i pick only 8?LOL) online friends who I am so thankful to have "met" through the www and I feel like I know them in person from following their blogs. So ladies copy and paste this award and spread the "online friend award" with your friends....lets share the love! You all are really special to me!

1. Shelley at Embracing life as Household 6
2. Leigh at Graham shenanigans
3. Allison at Spud Farmers
4. SUSAN at Apple juice wishes and cheerios dreams
5. Holly at Dressel Familia
6. Stacy at Kotila Kids
7. Jenn at The More the Murrayer
8. Allison at Life of the Baldomeros


SO here ya go...I could have at least another 8.....

Have a great day!!!

6 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

Awww! Thanks, Rita! You're special to me too!

peace and blessings to you all!

Susan said...

Thanks Rita!!! XOXO

Allison said...

aww, thanks! i've never gotten a blog award!! i feel blessed to "know" you guys!

Stacy said...

aww.thanks! You are special too, I am always sharing your blog with friends!!

JUST A MOM said...

Rita-
What a sweet award. My first thought was DITTO back to you, but I guess you already have the award! Following your journey bless me each day.

With love,
Alison

Shelley said...

Thank you! I'm posting it on my blog now!