Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, February 4, 2009



I have not blogged in awhile and Im sorry!!! I have had tons of questions sent to me and plan on doing a Q & A time....so if you have any more questions ask away and I will do it in one post....


NEWS....



I am one proud momma.... I now have 2 awesome kids in the military.

Michael signed with the Army Reserves and was also sworn in by my hubby...his Daddy!!!!! He was so happy to have finally gotten to join. He wants to go active duty as well, but this will be the backdoor in since his job wasnt available at the time...

I am so proud of both my "babies" they are all grown up now....and I couldnt be happier at the young adults they have become! Michael will leave for Basic training on March 16 just a few days before Lyndsey graduates her basic training......He will remain in Ft Jackson for his schooling as well. His job is Human Resource Manager.


WAY TO GO MICHAEL!

2 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

THANKS MOM. I LOVE YOU!

i got a letter from lyns today!! she said the gam chamber was a breeze! :) love ya and i may see ya sunday night after drill

Amanda Jones said...

Wonderful! Way to go Michael!

Amanda
joneseeadoption.blogspot.com