Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, March 19, 2009



REMEMBER to turn off the music so you can hear the video. He is being sworn in by his father, my husband!! Here are the two guys in my life that make me so proud!!!

The United States Army has gained another member of my family. My son, Michael, left on Tuesday for basic training. He will be at Basic for 10 weeks and then on to his school training. He is excited but also very nervous. Lyndsey has sent him letters trying to explain things that he will do. She is at the same basic training camp, FT JACKSON, as he will be.

Please pray for my son as he encounters things he has never done. He is very much a home body so this is really a huge step for him. I will post his mailing address later if you would like to send him some encouragement.

We are very proud of you son!!!!

0 nice people had this to say: