Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, April 16, 2009


We are taking Giovanna, Gabby and Lily to see Disney on Ice tonight. I am excited! They have no clue!!! I heard it on the news last night and didnt say anything until I knew how much and things...so today I just purchased 5 tickets. The seats we got are in the upper level above the floor, but Im hoping this is good so at least we can see the whole stage. Isabella would probably like it to however I dont know what her attention span would be right now for sitting through something like this. The other girls....love love love TV and musicals...so this should be FUN! I hope they enjoy it!!!! Early birthday present for Gabby and Giovanna.
They turn the big 7 in May!!!!

1 nice people had this to say:

amyl4 said...

Have fun!!!!
Amy