Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today was a relaxing day. I went to a few yard sales this morning and took Lily with me..she enjoyed her time with just mommy. After I got home, we ate lunch and played in the pool. William took a Lowes run and bought some new garage organizing utility benches/cabinets... He is now still in the garage moving things around and working in there. He found in the corner a 3 ft partial snake skin...YIKEs....I pray it went on out of the garage..I would probably die if i seen it! PLEASE pray it is GONE!

Tomorrow is gonna be a FUN day!!! Details to follow.

Lyndsey is in TX and Michael will be home Wednesday night!

0 nice people had this to say: