Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am so sorry for not getting back with you all the other day about the winner...It has been crazy!!! Lots going on!

BUT THE WINNER from Varhsa's birthday celebration IS.........LESLIE NELSON.
I just went to read about her family...oh what a precious family they are. I cant wait to learn more from them.

Also here is the video of our Birthday party for Varsha! My girls loved it, I cried inside, and William did the video. I asked each girl what they would give Varsha for her birthday if she were here..this is what they each said: Giovanna would give her a trip to the market (hmm dont know where that came from), Gabby would give her a ring, Lily would give her a picture of our family and a teddy bear and Isabella would give her....BIRTHDAY CAKE...

Happy Birthday sweet girl.

1 nice people had this to say:

Leslie said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm very excited to get these books. I've been pondering Eliana's schooling and this may be part of the answer I needed. Thank you.

I loved seeing your beautiful girls and the sweet party you had for Varsha. Praying that this precious girl is home with her forever family soon!

Blessings
Leslie