Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well I have had several emails about lyndsey and the Ft Hood shootings...

Lyndsey is currently in Ft Sam Houston TX, this is just north of Ft Hood. She is in the mental health field as well. She has friends who are at Ft Hood but everyone is ok. Thanks so much for keeping our daughter in your prayers...this means so much to me that you all would think of her in this terrible time thinking she could be in harms way!

William come home the other night to tell me that several of our Alabama guardsmen were in FT Hood doing their deployment paperwork and a few of them were ones that were shot. Everyone is ok but still in the hospital. This is such a terrible thing to happen right here in America on our own military base by our own soldier. PLEASE continue to pray for all of those involoved and for their quick recovery.

Lyndsey will be coming home Dec 18th for Christmas and will fly back Jan 2. She grauates from her school I think on Jan 11 or 18. She will then have to report to Ft Riley Kansas by Feb 6. She is worried about the whole transition and would also appreciate prayers during this upcoming confusion.

Blessings to you all.

I have tons of pictures to upload but I cant find the cord for the camera. UG!

1 nice people had this to say:

Courtney said...

Rita, I'm so glad to hear this. I was almost positive your daughter was near Ft Hood so I was really hoping she wasn't there. I'm glad to hear she's doing well!