Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, May 21, 2010

Woke up this morning with a sore throat but pushed on because there is so much to do to get ready for the princess party on Saturday....well by 12 I had sunk fast. By 1:30 Bella and I were in PriMed for the lovely 3 hours all to be told we both have strep throat and she has upper respiratory infection. I opted for TWO shots and am praying that I feel better in the morning. Feeling better or not I must get up and prepare the "ballroom" for the party....


Why is it that adults go down so quick and yet Bella is acting just fine???? Man, to be young again!

Pictures will be coming Saturday night or Sunday...

Im heading back to bed.

0 nice people had this to say: