Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-11


Let us not forget 9-11! Pray for the families that lost loved ones that day....pray for our soldiers that now are in Iraq fighting for our country and pray for the families left behind. I am the proud wife of a military man of 20 yrs. I pray each day he goes to work that he will return, I pray my children will always have their dad.....I pray I never loose the love of my life.

I know I am being stingy here, there are other woman out there whose husbands are overseas, and I do pray for you daily. I pray that your love of your life will return to you .......BUT mostly I pray that we are all used to glorify our Lord Jesus Christ and if that means we die for our country, then we know we have succeeded. May your day be filled with joy!

0 nice people had this to say: