Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lily- my sweet flower


My Dear Sweet Lilyanna "Lily". She is truly a doll! I have prayed over her for many of months. She is the only "typical developing" child of all our 4 adopted ones. She totally understands what has happened.....meaning getting her new familia! I pray that she will come to love being a part of this family God has placed her in and that she becomes a woman of God.

Through many of crazy moments with her, yesterday was a GREAT day! I took her to Birmingham with me for Gabby's Dr appointment, we all had a good day. Please lift this child of God up today.

Many thanks..
Rita

1 nice people had this to say:

M'elle said...

Hi! I found your site through Stephanie's blog (she's a friend of mine). Your new girls are beautiful and you have such a wonderful family, I can tell. I can see Christ in you.
Thanks for sharing!