Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My handsome son


Well today i wanted to just make a quick blog about my son. My one and only baby boy! It is so hard to believe that he is 18 yrs old (as his twin sister) They both are such a joy, however they both do have their 18yr old attitude sometime. But he is a good guy! He is living with my parents in Panama City Bch and working security at Rose Mary Beach resort community. He likes his job but I think he gets homesick. I do miss him but he is doing a good job and we are both very proud of him.....so here is a BIG HIGH FIVE to my big guy...(Well he will always be my baby boy)!!
He loves to hang out with his friends, go to church, shop and play raquetball. He has a new love to riding bikes as well for long distances. He wants to start college of some sort in the fall.
Each day I will focus a blog on all 6 of my pride and joys!
I love you son!!!
William and I will be out of pocket at the marriage conference so i will not be posting until Sunday so you all have a great weekend.

4 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

o what a bad picture of me. haha. i love you too mom and dad, AND im so ready to come Home this weekend!

wvamom said...

I am so excited that you two get to do a marriage conference this weekend. Is it by FamilyLife, or who?

Hope you get to enjoy and grow together this weekend. I've been praying for you and your family!

By the way, what a handsome son you have! I'd ask to introduce him to our daughter Rosemary who's also eighteen, but she thinks any parental involvement in her life is totally inappropriate!!

Carolyn

Sari said...

Have a wonderful weekend Rita and William! Try to enjoy the time you have with each other and don't call home too often! ;o)

Anonymous said...

So who's this Rosemary you speak of?