Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Faith is believing


Here are some things i did want to share with several of my online friends. Faith is an awesome thing we as christian's have.....we just all need to be reminded every now and then!!!


Faith is BELIEVING the Word of God and acting on it no matter how I feel, believing that God will bring a good result.

Faith is not a belief that everything will turn out to please us; rather it is the confidence that no matter how things turn out, God will somehow use the events in our days for His glory and for our good.

Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.

Faith is being willing to trust God - turning your hopes and problems over to Him and trusting in His wisdom - and knowing that somehow everything will turn out for the best. No matter how difficult or dark things become, there is always a light.

Have a blessed Sunday!!!
Well today our DS group hosted a conference titled: How children with Down Syndrome learn". I loved it...taught me several new things... My babysitter called late last night to say she was sick and unable to keep the girls this morning so i missed the first 2 sessions. Lyndsey got off from work and home around 12:15 and I shot right out the door. afternoon session started at 1. so i was able to make it.....

2 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

I love you mom. I'm on my iPod. The net works real good. And I've masterd the keyboard

Sig said...

I needed to read this tonight. Thank you.
God bless.

Sig
www.wayhomeforana.blogspot.com