Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Please pray for these two cutie pies......


Here are two angels with Down Syndrome that are weighing very heavy on my heart right now. I am posting this so i can have all my online friends, local friends and family to please please pray for these two angels. The are both very healthy and just happen to have that something thats "a little extra special."

I contacted the agency that has the little girl listed and found out that she is in an orphanage in India. (Doesnt she look like our Bella?)
When i searched google to see if i could find anything out about this home I come across this great video on you tube. I watched it and BAM, there she was in a little yellow shirt, being held by a visitor/missionary helper. Please pray for them both....they NEED a MOMMY AND DADDY AND A FAMILY TO LOVE THEM FOREVER!
Here is the link for the video watch it and remember to pray!!! Thanks so much!

3 nice people had this to say:

Michelle said...

Rita - I just want to tell you how amazing you are. I watched the video, and saw her too! She does look like your little Bella :o) She is a gorgeous baby :o) You really are so special, Rita - just wanted to tell ya!

Michelle

Tammy and Parker said...

I spent some time on Reece's Rainbow looking at those beautiful faces and my heart just ached.

I would love to add these two to our prayers.

Tammy and Parker

Rachel said...

I will definitely pray for those little ones. The little girl reminds me of a little girl at my church...so precious. I have a couple of cousins with down syndrome and know a couple of other precious little ones. They just have a special place in my heart, and someday I hope to adopt one of these little angels myself.