Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, January 26, 2008

And the winner for the Birthday bash is..............




My table!!! June/ December




I went with a Hawaiian Christmas theame and it turned out so pretty. Attached is a picture of the fruit Christmas tree I did. I had a team of 4 ladies. Some pitched in the fine china, others sewed the table runner and placemats, and others helped make the flowers......so way to go!!!! We had the whole Hawaii feel going with the palm tree and orchid placemats, the fruit and the Christmas feel with Santa, pointseta(sp) and fine china.

2 nice people had this to say:

Michelle said...

So gorgeous!!! Way to go on your win with the Hawaiian Christmas!!!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Wow, that is really pretty, very nice, and it makes me hungry looking at it!