Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Wishing you all a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY from our family to yours!


Michael, I miss you son and pray you are filled with the love of Jesus today. I will see you in just a few weeks. Much love, Mom and Dad

Lyndsey, I hope you enjoy your day today and feel the love of Jesus and all of us who surround you. We love you, Mom and Dad

And to all 4 of my little ones... WE LOVE YOU!

3 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!

orphans4me said...

Soo cute!
Joy

Dolores said...

The photo of all four girls in their Valentine's outfits is adorable! You're so blessed!
Dolores.