Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Prayer....Prayer...Prayer

To all my online buddies, WE need your prayers!!! SAtan is trying to divide my family AND we need intervention IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!! Please all you prayer warriors out there.......pray for God's almighty healing and peace unlike anything we have ever felt before......


That's all I can share right now!

9 nice people had this to say:

Michelle said...

prayers...hang in there. Michelle from RR

Anonymous said...

Prayers for all of you, Rita.
~Lisa D.

The Spicer Family said...

Praying for you Rita! Jill

amyl4 said...

I'm praying for you Rita!!
((Hugs))
Amy

Shelley said...

(((HUGS))) to you! Got you on my prayer list!

Tammy and Parker said...

Of course!

Tammy and Parker

Rachel said...

I just prayed for your family.

spahrfamily said...

Definitely praying for you and your family.

Arizona mom to eight said...

praying that things are better Rita.